After 30 years and more than 3,000 successful projects, Gafcon’s scheduling services are unparalleled. Led by Phillip McDowell, formerly of McDowell Scheduling Inc., Gafcon’s robust resources and scheduling expertise continues to grow across a wide range of market sectors.
We utilize Primavera Project Planner (P6) as our primary scheduling tool. P6 is designed to handle large-scale, highly sophisticated, and multifaceted projects. It also offers increased transparency into the success of your projects with 24/7, real-time access to project scheduling details.
Scheduling remains one of the most critical components of planning and construction, starting with the Critical Path Method (CPM) schedule. Your project is a journey and a high-quality CPM schedule plays many roles including prophet, guide, and historian. Your schedule will look ahead to the future to proactively identify challenges, advocate efficiency and communicate potential delays or disruptions, and provide a record of lessons learned. It can also assist in quantifying damages after the project has been completed.
Scheduling Services Include:
- Program Schedule Development
- Preliminary Schedule Development
- Resource & Cost Allocation
- Expert Witness
- Delay Analysis
- Review & Analysis of Progress Schedules
- Risk Analysis & Mitigation Planning
- Theory & Software Training
- Time Impact & Delay Analysis
- Work-Around & Recovery Schedule Preparation
- CPM Training
- Review & Analysis of Baseline Schedules
- BIM 4D Analysis