02/25/19 – San Diego Mesa College to Dedicate Center for Business & Technology
San Diego Metro
Dedication of San Diego Mesa College’s new $32.4 million Center for Business & Technology will be held Thursday, Feb. 28, at 10 a.m. at the college, 7250 Mesa College Drive, San Diego.
The new facility houses business, computer information science, digital technology, fashion,hospitality, and web development classes that had previously been dispersed throughout thecampus. The building design features a case-study room, a large video wall, multiple Visixscreens; the entry to the building will include a large video display wall.
Center for Business and Technology Project Team:
• Design/Build Team: Balfour Beatty Construction and Gensler
• Electrical Engineer: Michael Wall Engineering
• Mechanical/Plumbing: Southland Industries
• Structural Engineer: Burkett & Wong
• Landscape Architect: McCullough Landscape
• Civil Engineer: SWS Engineering
• Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment (FF&E): F. Atelier
• Campus Project Manager: Jim Bray, Gafcon, Inc.