The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of technical project management, information architecture, content management, portals and metadata best practices with specific experience architecting and developing solutions in Microsoft Project Server as well as SharePoint 2013.
DEPARTMENT: Professional Services
REPORTS TO: Director of Professional Services
LOCATION: San Diego Headquarters
WORKER’S COMP CODE: 8610
EEO-1 JOB CODE:
REVISION DATE: 1/13/2017
- Performs technical project coordination tasks as directed by Sr. Project Manager.
- Works with Development, Consulting and Business Intelligence teams to meet project goals.
- Discovers, designs and implements advanced SharePoint solutions (workflow, search, InfoPath, PerformancePoint, etc.) for clients.
- Consults with clients on SharePoint implementations as well as third party applications that may be involved in any implementation.
- Provides a high level of customer service and support by identifying potential problems and their associated resolutions, as well as troubleshooting problems that may arise.
- Contributes to overall team goals through effective communication and collaboration.
- Follows AIIM standards and best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: The individual in this position has no direct reports.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- At least 2 years consulting or contracting experience required
- At least 3 years architecting and developing solutions with SharePoint 2010 and/or 2013
- At least 1 year experience administering Microsoft Project Server.
- Experience with SQL Server required
- Experience in developing SharePoint Designer workflows and SharePoint/Windows PowerShell scripting
- SharePoint MCSE certification preferred
- Ability to work with various teams in resolving complex SharePoint related farm administration
- Experience presenting complex technical materials to non-technical audiences, including management or executives
- Knowledge and experience defining metadata in the context of a content management system with information search optimization
- Must be familiar with commonly used SharePoint supporting technologies
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle or feel. Must be able to use a computer keyboard and calculator. The ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, generally at waist level or below. Must be able to do desk work which includes computer work and/or filing for extended periods of time. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and color vision and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works in a typical office environment and is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical office machines. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Some travel to job sites and other offices is required. Must be able to travel and work extended schedule as needed.