The SharePoint Administrator has a strong understanding of SharePoint 2010 and 2013 and SharePoint Portals and related technologies in the Microsoft stack. That knowledge should be represented by the implementation, migration and customization of SharePoint Portals, content management sites or web-based collaborative workspaces.
DEPARTMENT: Professional Services
REPORTS TO: Director of Professional Services
WORKER’S COMP CODE: 8610
EEO-1 JOB CODE: 2
APPROVAL DATE: 11/11/15
- Migrates the client to the newest version of SharePoint.
- Consults Clients on SharePoint implementation and uses as well as third party applications that may be involved in any implementation.
- Discovers, designs and implements Advanced SharePoint solutions for clients.
- Manages SharePoint implementations from initial installation to maintenance and further custom design.
- Works with Development, Consulting and Business Intelligence teams to meet project goals.
- Customer Service and Support.
- Contributes to overall team goals through effective communication, a positive attitude and team collaboration.
- Other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: The person in this position has no direct or indirect reports.
- Skilled IT professional with extensive experience in software analysis, design, and development
- Extensive experience with SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Experience migrating from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013
- MCTS and MCITP certifications for SharePoint Configuration a plus
- MCTS and/or MCITP certifications for SharePoint development A PLUS
- C# development experience A PLUS
- Enterprise SharePoint 2010/2013 experience with installations, implementations, project management, requirements gathering, and customization
- Proven track record of successful implementations of SharePoint 2013 in an enterprise environment.
- Documentation experience in Analysis Scope, Software Requirements Specifications and Software Design.
- Experience working with SQL Server.
- Reporting design and tool recommendation to extract reports & text based reports for client/server and web enabled applications.
- An effective team member with the ability to meet targets under constraints, a strong ability to grasp new concepts with ease, excellent presentation skills, an effective communicator - both verbal and written.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle or feel. Must be able to use a computer keyboard and calculator. The ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, generally at waist level or below. Must be able to do desk work which includes computer work and/or filing for extended periods of time. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and color vision and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works in a typical office environment and is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical office machines. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Some travel to job sites and other offices is required. Must be able to travel and work extended schedule as needed.