More than 80% of the Total Cost of Ownership for a facility is incurred during the operational lifecycle. As an Owner’s Representative, our goal is to enable our clients to successfully optimize their portfolio of built assets, which requires more than just the successful execution of capital improvement projects. We bring fresh ideas to address legacy inefficiencies in the operational lifecycle with new technologies, creative use of capital investments and other resources, and experienced Facilities Management professionals.
Our services include:
- Project Closeout and Facilities Activation
- Collecting and organizing existing facility data (e.g. Asset tagging, As-Built modeling, Document scanning and archival)
- Implementation of FM/O&M systems to manage space, operations, and capital planning
- Built Asset portfolio performance analysis and strategic consulting
- Outsourced FM staffing and property management services